Planning Your Schedule
MANY DECISIONS TO MAKE
These are the decisions you should make in the earliest stages of your wedding planning. Many other decisions rest on these early choices.
- Decide what style of wedding you want, and what level of formality.
- Time of year and time of day.
- Where you want to have your ceremony and reception.
- Set a general budget amount and talk with parents about who will pay what.
- Find an officiant to perform the ceremony.
DOWNLOAD YOUR WEDDING SCHEDULE
This is one of the most important things a bride should do. Create a schedule, but also distribute it to all your bridal party, friends and family. This will help her family to be more prepared and on the Wedding Day, be calmer. Everyone knows the Brides wishes for her Day and no one will be asking her questions like, “What‘s next?” or “What’s going on?” So brides, create a schedule.